Thursday, April 28, 2005

And the goods news just keeps rolling in...

Well I figure celebrities make all their official announcements on their webpage so maybe us normal folks can too! Five days after getting my PhD I interviewed for, got offered, and accepted a position with CapTech Ventures, Inc. I HAVE A JOB! JOB JOB JOB!!!

With each thing, it's getting harder and harder to deny God's hand in my life. If it were just one thing or another, maybe you could say I was just a really hard worker. If the timing wasn't so perfect, you might be able to say that I'm really lucky. But this true-life Forrest Gump story is getting a little too good for their not to be Someone guiding the story. I have only one hope in life, that my story would cause people to give God a second, third, or fourth look. I strive to be a man pointing up.

No comments :