Monday, April 25, 2005

Dr. Jason S. Snook

Yes, it is official. I passed my final defense and I have my PhD in Computer Science. Getting my PhD is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life - then one month later I get married. I really don't how I feel right now except to say this is an amazing life God has blessed me with. Since I started following him, he's inspired me to pursue greater and greater visions of what I could become. In one month I'm going to get my PhD, get a job (hopefully), get married (definitely), and move to Richmond. Its going to be hard to top 2005!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

How can a year be better than 2005? Yeah, right. Then you'll have kids, and then you'll wonder if that year can be topped, etc. Hehe. Heavenly Father, save us from little Snooks running around. We have our hands full with this one. You'd never know he had a doctorate in anything but "Mind of 16-Year-Old."

Anonymous said...

Maybe my perspective is a little screwey, but I would think the day anyone has kids,is the day that you realize you have ideed already had the best year. I mean its a downhill trip when you change that first diaper daddy!

Anonymous said...

There can be nothing else in a mother's life that could top having a son like Jason.